Citruz

HI FRIENDS,IAM CITRUZ(26) FROM CHENNAI-INDIA...HERE U CAN READ ALL MY "intelligent" SCRIBBLINGS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, TamilNadu, India

I am a dreamer.I dissolve & lose myself in to my lucid dreams.I wanna get more obsessed with them and I am working upon it.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

MOTIVATIONAL MOVIE LIST

The following is a collection of Citruz' favorite motivational movies

Braveheart
Glory
Hoosiers
Men of Honor
Miracle
October Sky
Radio
Rudy
Rocky
Schindler's List
Seabiscuit
The Rookie
Tuskegee Airmen
We Were Soldiers

4 Comments:

Blogger benammons57609382 said...

Get your High School Diploma, Or any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

High School Diploma "BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caralluma

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue Classic Checks

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Retirement Mobile Home Parks

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home