Citruz

HI FRIENDS,IAM CITRUZ(26) FROM CHENNAI-INDIA...HERE U CAN READ ALL MY "intelligent" SCRIBBLINGS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, TamilNadu, India

I am a dreamer.I dissolve & lose myself in to my lucid dreams.I wanna get more obsessed with them and I am working upon it.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

SORRY FOR THE COLOSSAL GAP

Hi all, this is Citra after a protracted time here, like a silvery drizzle in Chennai. I am hectic with my beefed up backend works, like crafting and coding works of my site I think now u will like my web space better, than with that filthy green and yellow mixture .It is an dreadful nine days escalation, I did not write any thing! I think I am not doing any righteousness to my friends by just pressuring them to comment in my site with out having any thing fresh here .So now I think it is high time I should start to scribble some thing.
But what to write? A hulky three dimensional question mark just hovering in front of my eyes .Hell a lot of ideas popping out of my mind but not able to judge which will be superlative and which will make my readers glued to my site. Can I write some thing personal or can I write some thing appealing or about any new cinema or about my friends… tons and tons of "OR" 's and "EITHER" 's but which one to abandon and which one to prefer. I always have this dreadful starting problem so I am just thinking on and on and on ….If u have any proposal please throw it down in my comment box..

However, I am not persuaded by this or's and either's, I do not wanna leave this place bare, so as of now let me etch here a small but fantastic piece of Haiku poem titled "Gandhi", which I read in a book by Morry Schwartz. See how synonymous, communicative and significant these lines are…

The truth is
You could slit my throat,
And with my one last puffed breath
I'd apologize for
Bleeding on your shirt


Do u need any more explanations for Gandhi's Ahimsa Principle…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a pleasant idea, post is good,
thats why i have read it fully

my webpage :: bock of ra online

8:13 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, pandora uk, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, replica watches, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, links of london, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, coach outlet, karen millen uk, supra shoes, barbour uk, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, swarovski, ugg, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ugg uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, lancel, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, hollister, moncler

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

prada outlet online
prada outlet
coach handbags
polo ralph lauren
adidas shoes
replica watches
yves saint laurent handbags
tory burch
adidas yeezy
coach factory online
20173.27wengdongdong

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Obat Radang Gusi/Gingivitis said...

Thanks for the information, this is very useful. Allow me to share a health article here, which gods are beneficial to us. Thank you :)

Pengobatan Gagal Ginjal Tanpa Cuci Darah
Cara Mengobati Konjungtivitis Secara Alami
Pengobatan Glaukoma Tanpa Operasi
Obat Tradisional Penurun Asam Urat
Obat Alami untuk Menghentikan Menstruasi Berkepanjangan

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home